this training course will provide delegates with practical bid writing techniques, enabling them to produce focused proposals, increase their success rates and win new resources for their organisation.
Idox's Bid Writing Workshop is ideal for staff from public and not-for-profit organisations who are expected to write funding applications as part of their job role. Delegates are encouraged to bring along funding applications they are working on, or bids that have previously been submitted by their organisation for use in the practical elements of the day.
- How to identify funder motivations
- Ability to write funder benefit statements
- Knowledge of where to identify policy drivers
- Understanding of how to construct an effective proposal structure
- Understanding of techniques to improve writing style