Take advantage of the opportunity to focus your organisation's funding objectives, bring together key colleagues and pool valuable information with our Bid Writing course.
Ideal for staff from public and not-for-profit organisations who are expected to write funding applications as part of their job role, this course will equip you with the knowledge needed to maximise your chances of grant success – from identifying suitable sources of funding to understanding what funders are looking for and making successful applications.
With this course you will learn practical bid writing techniques, enabling you to produce focused proposals, increase your success rates and win new resources for your organisation. Delegates are encouraged to bring along funding applications they are working on, or bids that have previously been submitted by their organisation for use in the practical elements of the day.
- How to identify funder motivations
- Ability to write funder benefit statements
- Knowledge of where to identify policy drivers
- Understanding of how to construct an effective proposal structure
- Understanding of techniques to improve writing style